Search for Local Single 50+ Men in McDonough

Online dating brings singles together who may never otherwise meet. It's a big world and the OurTime.com community wants to help you connect with singles in your area. Whether you are seeking just a date, a pen pal, a casual or a serious relationship, you can meet singles in McDonough today! Georgia is known for southern hospitality and OurTime.com is here to bring their 50+ Singles together.

Search Single 50+ Men in McDonough | Search Single 50+ Women in McDonough

SWGOLDST McDonough, GA

58 years old
5' 9"
About average
Black hair

Non-Smoker
Hazel eyes

Family 1st, happy 90% of the time, not sad the other 10%, friends 2nd, loyal, loves people and animals Read More

HAL McDonough, GA

59 years old
6' 3"


White / Caucasian
Non-Smoker

The music! Read More

DATMAN McDonough, GA

71 years old
5' 11"
A few extra pounds
White/Gray hair
White / Caucasian
Non-Smoker
Blue eyes

I am in good health and enjoy life. Just do you know, I am not a dancer. I,enjoy short trips, as well as longer trips within the US. At least once a year I like to take a cruise even if... Read More

STEWARTME McDonough, GA

69 years old
6' 4"
Athletic and Toned

Black / African descent
Non-Smoker

easy going and a big traveler Read More

 

Meet 50+ Singles in McDonough

SUCCESS STORIES

  I do want to tell you that I joined your service late last fall and I am now married to a wonderful woman who I met in your system. Thank you so very much. I now have a 3rd chance at life.  

More Success Stories